In this video, you will learn how to do a dynamic triplanar hip flexor stretch by Dr. Brian Damhoff.
1. Place your foot on a chair or similar object and raise the opposite arm in the air or rest it on your head.
2. Keep your feet pointing straight at all times and stay tall through your pocket.
3. For the first plane, you will simply go back and forth.
4. For the second plane, you will go forward then slightly rotate towards the front leg.
5. For the third plane, you go forward then slightly tilt towards the front leg.