1. Start flat on your back with both your legs bent and a ball between your knees
2. Apply suitable pressure to squeeze the ball and then drive through your heels to raise your hips until your body is in a straight line
3. Once you reach the top, hold that position for 1-2 seconds and squeeze the glutes
4. Lower yourself to the starting position and release the squeeze on the ball without having it drop
5. Take a second, then reapply the pressure on the ball using your knees and repeat the movement
The harder you squeeze the ball, the more you will feel this exercise in your adductors.